Sunday @ 10:00am
Pastor Chris Pedersen has been serving the Lord and kids in ministry for the last 16 years. Chris answered the call to ministry in Edmond, Oklahoma where he faithfully served as a Youth and Children's Pastor for 15 years. In 2006 Chris began to sense the Lord was leading him to a new assignment. After much prayer it became clear that the new assignment was at NorthStar Christian Center. In November 2007 Chris joined the NorthStar family as Children's Pastor along with his wife A'Nita and daughter Kaylee.
Pastor Chris Facts:
• My lovely wife A'Nita and daughter Kaylee are here with me in Columbia.
• I have two adult sons, Cory and Mike who currently live in Oklahoma.
• I also have a daughter Mandi who also lives in Oklahoma with my grandson Caden.
Favorite Pro Team:
• The Carolina Panthers of course!!!
Favorite College Team:
• I'm a lifelong die hard Oklahoma Sooner fan.In fact if you cut me I will bleed crimson (please don't cut me though).
• I do root for the Gamecocks in this part of the country. I'm sorry Clemson fans but as a true Sooner fan Orange is my least favorite color.
• Mexican all the way
• I enjoy reading, fishing, walking my dog Sadie, playing racquetball, playing spades, watching football, watching college basketball and playing video games on a 360 or Wii.
• It's hard to name just one but..I'll go with Braveheart
Favorite Bible Verse:
• Another tough one but I'll go with Matthew 10:42 "Whoever shall give to drink to one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, I say to you, he will in no way lose